When you compare several straight truck insurance companies at once, you can be certain that you’re getting the best policy. That’s why we’ve set up this Request 3 Quotes form. You complete one simple form and we immediately connect you with three straight truck insurance companies. You don’t have to hunt for companies: they come to you.
Get The Straight Truck Insurance Company to Determine Your Price
One of the most important parts of an insurance policy is the price. Any business savvy straight truck company cares about how much they pay for insurance. So how much can you expect to pay? Well, price is determined by several things.
- The coverages you choose to get
- Where you live
- How much area your business covers
- The makes and models of your straight trucks
- The number of accidents you’ve been in in the past three years
Ask Your Straight Truck Insurance Company About Coverage
When you’re selecting your policy, you’ll have to choose which coverages you want. Now’s a good time to learn what those different coverages do and how they affect you.
- Liability Insurance – Similar to the liability coverage for your personal auto. This protects the property of others if you or one of your drivers is found responsible after an accident.
- Physical Damage Coverage – Likewise, if your vehicle is damaged in an accident, this coverage pays for any associated repairs.
- Motor Truck Cargo Insurance – Most states require cargo insurance if you’re a home goods mover. It protects anything you transport in the back of your straight truck.
Learn What Discounts the Straight Truck Insurance Company Offers
Straight truck business owners find that they can save money without sacrificing coverage. They do this in a number of ways.
They bundle their coverage – Instead of finding a separate insurance company for your straight truck, see if your business insurance provider can hook you up. Often, they can give you lower rates than typical auto insurance companies can.
They pay yearly – The less often you pay, the less you pay. If you set up a payment plan where you pay a large sum at the beginning of the year, your premium will be slightly lessened.
They run a tight ship – The fewer accidents you get in, the less you pay for insurance. It’s that simple. So be pro-active by setting up a safety program at your workplace. Make sure your drivers are adequately trained. Also, be sure to show your insurance agent any safety literature that you provide your employees.
Compare Several Straight Truck Insurance Companies at Once
The best thing you can do to get a good price on straight truck insurance is to compare multiple insurance companies at once. We’ve simplified the process. Visit our Request 3 Quotes page to get connected with three agents who want to do business.